10 September 2009

!BLUR!

Yeaah,kabuur nyaa.









i like this aunty.she crazier






what can i say ?
















so,tdi ney at my babu house,rimba.mkn2 doa selamat for her daughter.know what ? on this 13 of september,her daughter a.k.a kakak alai goes to scotland.*lurus kaah*England laa. for two years there.awesome babe ! tpi i can't take picture with her,cause i maluuuu ! i see her with her boyfriend tdi,hehe suweet.time by time we balik. hopefuly for kakak alai. takecare and do miss us ,here di brunei. *kirai2*
owkey, i teel you the story since me at stage tdi psl geo aa. really stupid+spoil+crazy+random+sumthing going bad laa. my group is the last one to present kan. so we think,we have more time to practise our presentation.i did some advise to my friends aney. mcm setaie laa tuw and more suggestion. really aneh bah. so at pentas ne. mcm berijap usl nya. everyone see my had was vibrate. ketara nervous. i also see someone yg laugh at me that time.haha.what going happend ooh.

0 comments: