30 December 2010



Institute of medicine BD.




this is the new nursing building. and i'm asking through the admin via blogspot about new intake.
and they had said that theyonly need O'lvl result for diploma. for registeration is between july-aug .



and i feel this is one way to apply after my o'lvl nnti. i just get some info from my cousin punya cousin ( it's hard) and currently now she finished her studying .

so, what surprise me , princess Rashidah give a chance to few nurse work with her as babysitting.
and this is not so hard working anyway jaga baby.salary nya basaar jua even though she's not from digree.

she said " siuuk klu jdi nurse ane" and she make ma macam "bnr ka".
my mom also plan to sent me study there , while in early year, masuk 6 form dlu for 8 month. if i get permission sudah from the collage , so i stop my 6 form. :D THIS WHAT I WISH TOO I CAN ENTER 6 FORM. jadi i experience two thing in my life.




*wish i can get there*


my cousin almost like saying this to me " ok tu bella kau msuk nursing, bdan mu damit"
it's ? naaaah.. but i'm ok jua laa kecil-kecil sudah tia jdi nurse *ehem* :D

0 comments: