14 July 2011

OH have been a long time I don’t update my blog . ß do you realize I used this words balik-balik on other post ?

Actually, to be honestly .. since today lesson about ‘’ JUJUR’’ so I wanna tell the truth that I fell lazy to update my blog and I don’t have any idea to update anything :D

but , I have one thing to share. That start next week 18/7/2011

I start my qualifying =.= which is starting with geography paper 1

And BM paper 1 . quite good .

Next à ok , I know that this is only one thing to share :D

Next things is mom keep challenge me to high my mark for this qualifying

And I take the risk ! blablabla

I still remember that MUNIRAH SALLEH cakap that

RED BULL is an energetic drink . while this good to keep our eyes

Maintain 0.0 i mean during study season ,especially NIGHT .

Coffee ? that also good but both of this energy drink should not

Minimum selalu . catu jua laaa~~

0 comments: