23 July 2009

holla. even im not going to update more or even yet,firstly gonna talk aboaut my - 8 - heeh. im so glad since he texting with me now.he made my night become nightmare and so he almost be praasan when im saying he's sweet .


.stop.

today school was pretty awesome.know what, there is not also pretty awesome,but it was quite buzy in the time. combine science lesson.we study about covalent bonding . yg pnting. study about kira2 atu laa. my god. kancang kepala uleh nya.. but it's was cold also. im still search how to sattel up that problem aa,i just get few yg balance.yg lain antaa. pusiing yaw !



WHAT IS THIS ? CAN YOU GIVE AN ANSWER ?


well done !

so that what we study on last week.actually not this also, there is most horrible than this. hehe. i got damn bored on wenesday.break time. im look like sick or freak or anything that being me like alone..buring laa. knmatii buring nya. ok here i stop.

0 comments: