30 July 2009



i think ,what in my head now, must be update on blogger.i could not stop thinking yet what in my head now,it's more topic tonight. tdi morning, in fact i hate when my group theme can't not work together about this assingment. really really wanna make me can't stop thinking.psl this assingment is not too difficult.but someone pun yg nda dpt buat kaa except this friend of mine,





so i prefer buat sndri this assingment and bwa blik rumh. waste time sja klu tunggu2 lgi. it should submit on tuesday ari tuu, but my group sja yg lmbat antr and never done at all.and today our presentation. but not this group. group yg the others lagii. we have to present next day nya lgi.. sigh ! nasiib jua cgu ane nda sound2 nya. cold sja tdi.haha.that good laa,"chill sja tia cgu "

hey, you know my clock show this is 11.50pm. now im in the bed room still blogging and my auncle outside,alone.he's watching for sumthing on pc. aa wacthing a movie.. hee ! so then i sing out from blogging and sign out msn.haha ketara tiaa o9 mlm2..log out friendster.auuw,view2 sja baaa.. and close everything yg should be close. GOOD BYE !











0 comments: