20 March 2011

I shoot some picture but i just upload it few :)

you can see what i found there =D



They called it " Gandang Dusun " don't ask me why :> i tried to play this things and it's almost like ' Guling Tangan ' just imagine this thing is ' Guling Tangan '





I forgot ask what they called this house, but probably there's no name given to this house. complete with all necessary things inside. i'm thinking that cuba tah ada WIFI access .


A hide camera taking this photo. well it's me actually trying take a shoot of this two people .
then again my hilarious thought " cuba tah ada CCTV sini ane, dapat jua meliat burung2 yang makan padi nini "


addicted to this place . tapii jangan silap banar nya kan bebasikal dari jalan raya. notice that school reopen nanti jadi K-A-L-I-N-G .

0 comments: