26 April 2011

* mobile phone user *     * clean my throat *  here , this blog , i use to describe everythings about my routine life nor feelings o.o i felt that everthings we do we need time to think. either about friend , guy , education. that things mostly in my mind . except the guy , not all the time i think :D . in fact , that we couldn't escape from thinking something .and it's let to tension . okay , now ! friend ! usually it's a normal thing , but if we find it more indeed, they show how important it's . This sort of thing really take my time to think about . you'll know sometime friend is like someone that we never know where it's come from. sure , ask your self why friend come without no invitation. see ? it all related to all this kind of thought. obviously , i wish i could get more answer to all those silly question . And yet , maybe i could ask direcT to the 'FRIEND ' why they need me to think about this . BYE .

0 comments: