9 June 2011

i'm being irritated by stupid lil brother =.= sasaaaak me ane ! I had told him that tonight is my turn sleepover arah rumah nene. And i thought he understand what i'm saying .

So i just act cool this before . While i was having my dinner time. He shot from the room and need some help from my father to watch him instead he went to my nene's house . ( its not far away from our house actually . About 1 - 2 sec to arrive ) . What the hell was that ! I saw him through the dinning room and yelled '' boy ! Aku jua tidur arh nini ari ne !! '' i said this twice . But nothing happen. He did innocently to me and my mom was mcm nda apa2 sja. I haven't finished my dinner yet and i felt annoy this night =.= . Mom saying '' nangis tah kau dulu '' .

sasaaaaaaak eeeeh . Yatah membuat boriing brabis ne .

0 comments: