7 June 2011

via phone ^.^

i miss blogging this nite . So lets me go through ! i need to talk something . but actually i want talk this to someone , unfortunately they are not here with me again. maybe , through this blog i can share something indeed.


(*____*) okay i know im going to take it seriously, but just being cool babe ! do you'll actually get trust to someone ? And do you prefer talk serious matters to one person or more than one ? In this case, i thought that i like to prefer
to have two person to talk about a serious matters.



cause by this, it's just can help me to stay connect with my problem that can not be deal up.. =.= get what i mean ? This over .


Good news !


I'm gonna make a cover price tag soon ! Wait for my video on youtube . Also i'm so glad with my self today because i can play the chord just for a minute,like i went to check the chord on youtube and look for tutorial . After that ,trying to play it by my self and i get it ! Ooh ! :D


for this holiday, i'm seeking for new song to cover . Merindukan mu- D'masiv and price tag -jessie .. ( forgot her last name =.= )

0 comments: