2 April 2009

OUR CHILDHOOD MEMORY






First of all ,our life have beeing best childhood memories or bad memories. i have shown you a picture of my childhood. i made this for my english homework for saturday.it must be done ! too easy laa.lol setaiie. semua org mesti buat,nda kira maluu. but me just a little embarrassing. okeey,to the point..

first memory, im falling down from the high step when i was around 2 yr old.dont know why, im standing looking for my grandma dried our cloths at that time, suddenly like something pushing me from my back,n n i roll down from the step. but nothing was going on, im not cried at all. well im laughing. COOL !

SECOND MEMORY,around 3 yr old, when my aunt back from work,she bought a cutie teady bear,and i really love it.first she will gave it to my lil sister,who was in the cradle. i took it away,and say" aku mau ane"until now, i kept it and i call it bean .

in the third picture, aku slalunya mnum pki bottle or kutak kn.. kalii nya mun skalinya abis dah ku minum.buang di merata tempat ..soo i feel thirsty ,and i need water ,so my mom gave me using cawan biasa kn.. tym atu g,aampiir jendela.guess what ? i throw it away,haha gila kn ,,

yg the last childhood lgi memalu kn..tuuut, it was in kindergarten 1. i scared to told my techer that i want to go toilet for pee,mau nda mau, tekamiih tiaa..huhuhuh.everyone stared at me..lol..kali tmpat yg basah tu,,kn bgi bada... wangii x aaa..

so that ismy childhood when i still kid.bnr nya bnyk plg lgi.. but atu yg best..hahah.

0 comments: