23 April 2009

what's new today and yesterday :D

Hello peoples ! just in long time,im not update my blog. and now i suppose to share my story with you ladies and gentle man.yesterday school was fine. a little quite,few of my classmate ikut pertandingan dikir at somewhere.lupa2. a little bit boring and if durang ada pun boring jua..depends on time laa.


last period 8 & 9 we had CCA season.i free at that time.nda cca ,so i escape with my other friends at canten.talkative and gossiping. HAHAHA ! just an of hours. lepaas itu,student yg ikut dikir turn back. one thing that made me moody. si taib pn ikut. i hate him sigh**! so they hangout at canten with us,with out wasting time liat muka nyaa.baik tah ku baliik.12.25 btw.

for today,this is more interesting,yesterday night i sleep out at living room with family..buang panat , why ? ok the story begin like this.bilik my parents bebau bangkaii cacak.so selama 3 hari sampai ane durang tdr luar.me pun ikut jua ,tpi just for 2 days..that why,so tdi morning.mom told us to clean our toilet.eesh,we have to brush and clean it until clean and tidy.

About my school homework, i have done my sajak(engkau bagai dalam sangkar) for monday presentation,i hate monday.i did it with microsoft power point,just for half day.then i save it to pen drive.so let my friend check it.am i do it correctly mimie ?? mimie my group friend.not also her ,fizah too. ok i stop from here..hehe

0 comments: