26 August 2009

1st of all just wanna remain of you that was doing fun with friend and also you got a bestfriends in life.you as friends must be understand what friend is it, even just a mate.because i also in this world of friendship.if u can do that, that mean u are perfect friend for ur own friend.



this hawt darls, i have got hawt feeling, IDK why ? so i had long time not chating with my best and super friend.i really miss her ryte now.*notice*please dont think that i am weird ok. im ok and i did really miss her,yesterday and today and gonna be the next next day.i love how she make me how to be a good friend then she also teach me to become repect with others.just now i have text with her nurul .

but she said that she have no loger time to chat with me,because she not using her own mobile then get off.perfectly im glad that i can text with her ,friend of mine.i know her more.i can't espect that she got the same month and distance 5 day of my birthday. just think my birthday on 20 of may, while she on 25 of may, love it.she gonna greet me first for my bufday, haha. this never gonna happen kah?

for 5 years we doing our friendship, i hope this never be end until we grow up. i wish it many time for this..

0 comments: