27 August 2009

ten fifty six pm.

haillo blogger.about the last update psl geography season. i were choose by sir mikal. so me, friend of mine jasmin and shimah and the others group fekaa,farah and renna. so im lucky ? haha not.i thought it's weird, know why?i choose my friend mimi,to join with us for this geography season but they are not allow them self for following this type of activitie. freak !

then i also thought. hopefully, sir mikal will choose me.haha. since we are not having test after break, sir mikal asking us who wanna join this activitie,imedietly i turn my face then say " aku eeh" what the hell manh.so sir,"uumh ok".i feel scare ryte now, what gonna happen if i will be the first one present on the stage.dont get too scare bella, sir will give the clue before our presentation start on 10 september.

did you ever think,if i get ear problem ?




bcoz tdi my sir say it about he will bring us to"ict" once day, so i heard "icc" idiots.then i feel "it is,bnr kh"dlm hati** my friend mention it to me .

mimi ; ko dngr icc kn
me:au,hehe ict plg bnr nya
mimi:happy sdh tuu
me: taluur kali.tlampau ja eey

0 comments: