22 August 2009

Saturday.Puasa~ time

Even today is fasting month, but today also opposite to annoying time for me. Uhu. More causes are form.Haha pakan* mcm geography sja. However talking about geography. This time i having a bad problem of geography note book. Sigh* it still with my friend.Then i have my geo exam on this monday.Damn.Im worry, tkt nda pass geo,so i have to refer from text book yg pnjang lebar answer.Im not too pro in geo mahn. Only from the note i get all there answer.Yg hebat nya lg, i come to her house,and i got none, someone in her house say mybe she bring it ,to copy it all. Oh my god. This suck. I waited for her sister to come home. Tapii i called her sis,abis kd8 yaw,buang masa,bnyk kd8 ku ilang. Yth bri mls kn mijam kn org note ane.Paksa lh,bca txt book sja. Huhu

0 comments: