3 May 2009

apaaan, : D

when the day start reopen, haha what ? open house at my aunty yomoi home sweet home, yeeah i meet with my trouble crazy friend renna,first i didn't thought she will be coming,but how say"takdir"her lil sister name diana akson.. not akson, diana something laa , who first saw me in the house was eating,while she at outside eating too ;

lil sis ; ren,ada sii ammie dlm rumah aa,
renna ;mna ? penipu ko ne
lil sis ; astaa bnr
renna ;ignored**
lil sis; kirai kirai *


after few second, i felt kanyang and sudah,its OVEER ! so i come out to take some water,felt thristy also,with shy face,bidaa,then i come out, yees i saw her,renna, before that i just ignored her, and im coming closed to her,so TAGUUR**

me ; uuui renna
renna; eeh kau aam.haii
me; au aku,kirai-kirai*
renna ; tdi nya diana,ia nampak kau, tpi nda ku cya, nda ku lyn ia,ignore ja,
me; ooh hahah,yath ko nah !
renna; she take some of cake**
me; rangka renna aa
renna ;mna da untk durang nee
me; hehehe,,bah,bah

so i come back inside,before melangkah masuk,i forget something, my mom told me suruh ambil air..so undur2,with shy face,tuang air onto the cawan,then come inside,

me ; mamey,that yours,
mom ; ooh thanks,kirai-kirai*
me; sigh*

i started to take each sweet and put onto the mouth,and i started make a story while im boring with my cousin,dont know, what story about, after a double seconds, renna come inside and ddk at lantai.she begin to laughed with her sis, & & i try to give an signal to her, i give a big big smile on my face,so she give me respond, hellooooo ! i still shy to come there. she need me to have sit with her,but im not going there at first, i tell my cousin to come there with me,but my cousin didn't,she also shy ! ooh man,then i just waste my time to eat some of cake,and some of sweet,,i try to stand again,but still shy,so sit again,and stand again after that,and and what ? guess? i back to sit again, huuh,

bidaa, i be brave and go stright to my friend , "have a sit ammie,, ok i will" luaaan jua ee.story begin started by renna,about school tdi pgi.. kata nya ia nda sulah psl cgu2 msuk dewan,half of her classmate escape from school,,10/23 student inclueding her.malaaas si renna ! so tuleh2 sna sini.her lil sis stare with with a big big smile..so sweet,maniis muka nya , i spend an of hour with renna, i did not stop laughing and laughing.sound is not goody well . no wonder ! if we meet each other, gossip season open,laughed started,and everythings was crazy ! pastu,nda lama tuu. my cousin kn blik.so i still talked to her,rasa kn nda balik.. but i have too. i have to say " bubye renna" esuk sja sambung di kulah,lol" i found out my sileper * spelling bella,lurus kh tuu** and i still found it,then i get it ,yeaah, kali,kali sampat lgi her mom ask me some questions,blablablablablablabla***** pnjang,...so i baliiik ,story stop well ,

0 comments: