20 May 2009

"whisper hello to bloggers" today say what again, now im turning to be 15th girl.haha happy birthday to me.im greet my own self and wishing luck for everythings in my life.



for those yg bgi HADIAH !! yeeah thankquee kmu-kmu saya hargai semua nya..yg bgi gula2 lolipop that is hamdilah yg selama ane aku bwa kelaie..just kidding man. and a big thank to eswandie. im so surprise ok eswandie ! nda angin,nda ujan. serta merta hadiah mu dtg arh aku. what ?? so sweet iswandie. berly's choclate "am i spell right "

yang lagii lagii so interesting is "the jacket" with a bling bling green colour.it's so amazing yooo..spa lagi klu bukan my babu. love you,sayang you.that is sanggup keluarkn duit for me..hehe. my old school ugama friend.thanks bebe. hadiaah nya MANIIIS ! ada bottle princess ehehe.so special huge thanks for the guys.

for this person.aku kecewa datang nda bwa uleh2..hahaha no lah. you to. thanks for copy and paste my b'day date.yg bgi greet from friendster,hp,and secara berhadapan


*************************** ok now. what is going on still going on.***************
*************************** i will learn from tha age 15th*************
*************************** much things must be add to my self*********
*****************so i just wait for the new thing that will happend to me **********


this all from me now. maybe i will not update for afew week. i have my exam this month..start 20.5. bubye bloggers. see you around !

0 comments: