10 May 2009


hello mom, can i still great you as mother's day mummey .. even u can't read this but hopefully you can fell from my way.however i never great you before.and now i will say to you and to all mother's in the bigger world .specially to my mom that who grow me up until i being like this.perhap i dont say this in front of you.. you know , i ever doing something bad to you .whenever laa.so forgive me..honestly when i do something bad to you like annoying you, that fell make you wanna mad at me. it's all my fault. i never think first before do it. correctly ?
everytime in early morning i promise you that i will be study hard at school.certainly i will do it.while sometime im palying at school with others friends then studying. yes i know that . but i can control my self from doing that thing. this month, i have examination. it start on 20.5.2009 until 30.5.09. this day you notice me to read the book. yeeah i do that tdii.
so what i want to say again happy mother's day to you.
"blow me a words that can't be dissolve"
love you mamey ** kisss**hug**smile**
their is lots of love,lots of wish,and lots of sayaaaang from your kids





0 comments: