30 May 2009

ballon and pencil colour

AND why it must be colourful for me today *questionmark* okie answer for me IIS much things i wanna say and share and berbagi to you guys.actually iinda plg so interesting nee.for the first picture below. examination is over.hehe sekadaar*.with the picture BALLON below.that showing me pretty pretty happy. biru,kuning,merah = blue,yellow,red and what colour is that.such is wonderful life.

while picture number 2.colourful pencil kan tuuh.pasal atu.IDK what i mean too.haha **apakaaaan**the rounded pencil make me,my life become more oval.ahah.apadeeh.banarnya nda tau apa kn di update.

so,friends, wish your day wonderful like colour.woooow. and kalau buleh aku mau background ku colourful.maksudnya..dimna sja ku ada..colourful semua nyaa..*** lol :D :D





0 comments: