8 May 2009

This world full of stress & headache and plus weird.. Im very2 painfull today, i think, today is not a good day for me. At this lately, i just fell alone,i'am solo ! Peace** . I hate today just a little bit okeeyh ! This such as dare for me, sigh* what truly happend to me ? Hah, certainly i wann cry for a minute, and stop when i fell better, blogger readers!! Come here,close to your hp screen or laptop screen, come closer, and closer !! Count 1 2 3 it's 8.50 pm. What i suppose to do now? Terikaah baju,, uhuhuhu malas.Malas,sleepy well is done for me. In the early saturday bru th terikaah..Talking psl early morning of saturday, i have more timetable , firstly school. Uuh the most i hate essembly time. Secondly i think school is over and change to new world !! Bounce,bounce. I ever write this ' bounce' word before, when aa,'crazy bouncing' that is, ok i need one or two friends for tommorow,having fun with them, but who their are ?? Byeee

0 comments: