22 February 2011



BABY BABY HAI !?

Gosh just a few day i'm not blogging at all, felt like i miss update my blog, well friends, my school start yesterday and of cause i got more story to share. so how i begin my story ?




you have to know this feeling, well not a serious feeling that i felt now. like we known as "Repeaters" and all those teacher keep saying ' welcome back to school students' and i was like daaa~~ and again 'welcome back school' . okay we are almost welcome at that day and big smile on my face saying that i'm too ready for my school. forget all the past what had done. this is new me to start all over again.

RAJIN KAMU BACA KH POST KU ANE, KRG KMU CKP ' PANJANG JUAAAAA~~' hee (continue my long story but fun for me )

To the point after the briefing , go straight to class and MY CLASS known as '10A7' yeap worst ?
and all of us in one class is about 33 students and the class look like ikan sardine ! well we had 2 news friends where both of them are guys, from smso secondary and serasa secondary school.


now i'm more closer with the girl name Adwaa, yeaah. she good and sweet ! Today not all the subject are started but few of that subject.

end :)

0 comments: