8 February 2011

Friend post this message to us on facebook.


i need a moment and attention, i hope everyone reading this....i'll be not joining you guys no longer no more eseh apakan...but i'd like you to know. That i'm very sorry for my very wrong doing such as 'being rude, talked backing, insulting and swearing words that came out from my mouth without me noticing it hurt you girls and guys' i am truly sorry for you girls and boys. Please forgive and forget on my wrong doing. And now, i'd realised that you guys are the best classmate every. also realise that i'll be missing you kiddos *sobs* shit man, i cry haaha...missing all the CRAAZAYYY attitude haha...i'll give you guys an invitation renuioun/gathering nanti. I'll IM you guys. I miss you already guys 5A2 i love you guyssss*sobss

so she will left us for working , and it look like she will not be with us lagi di canteen..


'o' level result


B.M = B4 (70)
ENGLISH= E8(48)
SASTERA=B3(74)
PUI= D7(54)
C.S= C5(65)
GEO=D7(57)
ART=C6(60
MATH=D7(57)

0 comments: