7 February 2011

HELLO - HA ! been inactive seen i got my result huh !


and yes i dont have enough 'o' level to enter 6 form and i'm really suck for this. i want 57% is C !! . if this will be yes, officially i got 7 'o' level yet. :s and i have to repeat for one year again but i still not sure with my mom, my mom asking for me to sit o level again until nov.

and rumours things datang. someone say that result last year are not combined with this year, so that mean i have to take all those subs, seriously ! manh , well tomorrow i will be at school asking for this things and giving my june form.

i need to think again for my school this year, cause i won't be to longer at that school but what if my mom told to do that so !


what should you know from beginning to the end. i already pick up my book from the store . nyaaah ! like i shy for my self. simpan lapastu angkat baliik. eeh.

also i started reading 'o' level book yesterday.

0 comments: