1 February 2011



nenek's HOUSE now !


probably i want to nenek house last two days, but i don't have any time to go there, so this night will be my chance. why ? because last two day i late to go shower , so feel like i didn't have to go, just wait for next day, but unfortunately the next day my mom told me to be a teacher for my lil bro..so yeeah.


this night :
i spend my dinner time with nenek di rumah, and had a small chat about result will be come out this month also i heard that she get angry with her's cat 0__0 ( hal biasaa) .

bad words come out from her mouth " ngintong ngintong using tih, tampar abas mu la "(dusun language)
no worrie, i will describe what i meant by this words " liat liat g kucing ane, tampar muka tu karang " =) .


of course i can't shut my mouth from laughing. she kinda being cruel to cat.

0 comments: